Why Eat Grapes When You Can Drink Them?
This Hardcover Wine Tasting Journal will have your tastebuds tingling as you learn more about wine with this 4-step tasting method designed by professional critics and sommeliers.
8.5 x 11 inches.
- Great for Writers: T-Chertz Press Wine Journal is a great tool for writers, who can use it to keep tasting notes on wines they drink, and also as a tool to help them develop their characters and settings
- Wine Lover Gift: The wine tasting journal makes a great gift for the wine lover in your life. Whether it's your best friend, husband or wife, or your mother or father, it's a perfect gift for the wine lover who appreciates the finer things in life
- Perfect for Artists: Many artists are known to be avid wine drinkers. Use T-Chertz Press Wine Journal to keep an accurate log of all of the wines you try and use them as inspiration in your art.
- Tasting Records: The wine tasting journal has 120 pages, allowing notes for 120 wines. Each page has 10 squares to be used to record wine notes and ratings
- Drink Better Wine: This wine tasting journal includes instructions on how to rate your wine using the 4-step tasting method
- Easy to Use: The wine tasting journal has a quick reference back page, so you can easily look up the rating of a particular wine
- Great Gift For Family and Friends: Give this wine tasting journal as a gift to all of the wine lovers in your life. It's perfect for Father's Day, Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and more.
Also available in a 6 x 9 paperback size for when you are on the go...